Great News! Dealing with your children’s lunch money and school fee payments just got a lot easier. You can now add money to your child’s meal account, see their cafeteria purchase history, and pay for all school related fees securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
With K12PaymentCenter the chances of lunch money and school fee payments getting lost or stolen significantly decreases. Plus, you save time not having to come into school to make payments! You can add money to meal accounts and pay for school related fees at the same time from your desktop or mobile device. You can even schedule recurring payments, set up notifications, and transfer meal funds. It will also save your payment history so you can refer back at any time. You will have access to your child’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Do You Get Started? It’s simple!
· Go to www.k12paymentcenter.com in your web browser
· First time users click “Sign Up” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
· Fill in your information to set up the account
· Click “Manage Students” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number
· Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check
Once you create your account and add your students, you will have access to your student’s meal account balance and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making meal account or school fee payment there is a small convenience fee per transaction (not per child) to cover payment processing.
Click here to learn more about managing your child’s account online today!