Student Registration

Enrollment Forms and instructions

Enrollment Forms

Click Here to Register


ONLY A CUSTODIAL PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN can officially enroll a student;

therefore, they MUST be the person(s) signing the form set and present at the time of enrollment.

STEP 1:  Complete the ONLINE Student Enrollment Application

To complete the enrollment application, you will need an e-mail address and you will be asked to create a username and password in Final Forms. Please remember the username and password, you will need to refer back to this account information.

STEP 2:  Document Verification

If you are unable to upload all documents you MUST personally appear to finish registration and provide the required documentation.

YOU MUST BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS if you appear to finalize enrollment.

Copies of the documents will be made and the originals returned to you immediately.

Required Documents:

  • Parent/Guardian State Issued Photo ID

  • Student Birth Certificate

  • Student Immunization/Shot Record

  • Student Social Security Card

  • Custody Documents (if applicable)

  • Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable).

If High School, please bring a copy of your current transcript.

Your child is not registered and cannot attend unless registration is completed and finalized.

Make an appointment with the registrar, Debbie Crone 513/875/5079 if you are unable to upload ALL documents

STEP 3:  Proof of Residency - Three (1) items from the list below

You will need ONE of the following:

  • Signed Lease/Rental Agreement

  • Mortgage Statement

  • Property Tax Bill

  • Deed

  • Payroll check stub (dated within the past 30 days)

  • Utility Bill (dated within the past 60 days)

  • Brown County Job and Family Service letter (dated within the past 60 days)

  • Recent Income tax return (dated within the past year)

*All suspicions of non-residency will be thoroughly investigated and additional documentation of residency will be required.

Affidavits I & II are used when the Parent/Legal Guardian and child is living in a domicile belonging to another person. (example: a couple divorces and the mother and child move in with the mother's parents who are residents of  Fayetteville-Perry Local Schools). The owner/lessor would complete Affidavit II and provide copies of the required documents. Print the document from the link below or request one from the office. Affidavit I should be completed by the guardian/custodian. A notary is available at the Central office, upon request. Bring photo ID of both resident and non-resident. A signature should placed on the document in front of the Notary.

Click for (non-resident) Affidavit I

Click for (resident) Affidavit II

If you live OUTSIDE of the Fayetteville-Perry School District, please complete the Open Enrollment Form (Deadline 8/01/2024)

Click to Complete Open Enrollment