Rules for Students Riding School Buses
1. No playing with fire: possession or use of fireworks or other incendiary devices.
2. Pupils must not use tobacco on the bus.
3. No fighting.
4. Pupils must remain seated keeping aisles and exits clear.
5. Pupils must not put head or arms out of the bus window.
6. Pupils must not throw or pass objects on, from or into the bus.
7. Pupils must refrain from eating and drinking on the bus. (No water bottles are permitted out of book bags)
8. No gum chewing.
9. No use of profane, abusive, or threatening language while on or near the bus.
10. No Hazing (to persecute or harass or humiliate another student and/or employee).
11. No possession of laser beam pointers or similar devices.
12. No making obscene gestures while on or near the bus.
13. Pupils may carry on the bus ONLY objects that can be held on their LAPS. (This includes fund raiser items these should be picked up by parents)
14. Pupils shall arrive at the bus stop 5 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
15. Pupils must wait in a location clear of traffic and 10 feet away from the bus stop (ten giant steps for those little ones who don't understand 10 feet)
16. Pupils must go to their "designated place of safety" assigned by the bus driver and remain until the bus has pulled away. This is a state law and will be enforced!
17. Pupils must go directly to an assigned seat on the bus so the bus may safety resume motion.
18. No pens, pencils, crayons, markers, scissors, allowed out of book bags on the bus.
19. No glass of any kind permitted on the school bus.
20. No toys permitted on the buses.
21. No trading cards permitted in school or on the school bus.
22. No key chains or other items hanging from book bags, there is a danger of these items catching on hand rail in the bus putting children in danger. (Please trim off any extra straps on child's book bag)
23. No "wheeled" book bags permitted on the bus.
24. Pupils must not have alcohol or drugs in their possession on the bus.
25. Any disruption or interference with school activities.
26. Chronic misbehavior which disrupts or interferes with any school activities.