*Attention All Coaches, Student-Athletes, & ROCKET Community Members*
As of 5/27/2020
Fayetteville-Perry Schools will be re-opening our facilities for athletics on May 28th, 2020. This will be in compliance with the announcement made by Governor DeWine and OHSAA last week. The District will have specific guidelines in place that must be followed. Please remember, these guidelines could change at any time.
GUIDELINES FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR WORKOUTS/WEIGHT ROOM/GYM
Everyone (coaches, athletes, volunteers, etc…) should do a self-symptom check before attending! Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home. Upon arrival, athletes must 1st report to HS Main Entrance area to have their temperature taken, be screened for any COVID-19 symptoms and the information be recorded. Anyone with a temperature over 100 or any symptoms will be sent home.
- Additional Student Athlete Rules
- “No Touch Rule” - See attached guidelines “Skills Training for All Sports”
- No gathering before or after workouts/sessions.
- All workouts/sessions will be scheduled for the weight room, field, and gyms. Do not enter the area until the previous group has left and area has been sanitized.
- BRING YOUR OWN WATER! Bottles/jugs should not be shared.
- WATER FOUNTAINS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
- Shirts, shorts, shoes (etc…) must be worn at all times!
- Athletes should wear their own workout clothes, bring towels or other items needed for your sport. DO NOT SHARE. It is recommended that these items be washed and cleaned after each workout.
- OUTSIDE INSTRUCTION
- Up to 50 participants as long as they are 6ft apart.
- Weight Room
- No more than 10 at one time.
- All equipment/training materials must be sanitized between groups.
- Coaches and Athletes will sanitize after each workout.
Coaches may have more sport specific guidelines.
At this time NO SCRIMMAGES, NO OPEN GYMS, OR NO GAMES ARE PERMITTED!
THESE WORKOUTS/SESSIONS ARE NOT MANDATORY THEY ARE A CHOICE!
IT CAN’T BE HELD AGAINST ANY ATHLETE IF THEY DO NOT ATTEND.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BY ATTENDING THESE OPTIONAL WORKOUTS/SESSIONS IT COULD INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF EXPOSURE!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Mrs. Murphy @ 513.875.5062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to visit OHSAA.org for additional updates.