The Fayetteville-Perry Athletic Department values the importance of extracurricular activities as well as the personal health and the overall well-being of our students and our community.
Please see the information below regarding information that has been given to us as requirements from the SBAAC, SHAC, OHSAA, and the Ohio Department of Health. It is extremely important that we follow these requirements. Failure to follow these guidelines can result in various consequences including athletics being shut down and forfeiture of contests.
Mandatory for Spectators:
- Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments (self-evaluation). Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home. Symptoms include (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell).
- Masks must be worn by all spectators, even while seated, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Attendance will be limited and individuals are required to remain seated in their family group.
- As you choose your area to sit, please allow for 6 feet between different family groups.
Due to the Director’s Orders from ODH and Gov. DeWine regarding Spectators and Venue Capacity the following will be applied…
- HS and MS Volleyball – Maximum of four tickets per athlete are allowed for home games and 2 for away contests. *The maximum number of tickets may be reduced based upon venue capacity. Admittance will be subject to change and left up to the host school.
- “SBAAC”Varsity Football-The home team will receive 75% of the allowable tickets. We will disperse the tickets to the family members of the football team and cheerleaders. These tickets will be presale only and will be sold on a designated night during the week. For away games, we are allowed 25% of the tickets and those tickets will be available for presale to our football players and cheerleaders.
There will be no passes or tickets sold at the gates. Only those arriving with a presale ticket in hand will be admitted to the game.
All Football tickets are $7. No passes will be accepted.
- MS Football-The home team will receive 75% of the allowable tickets. Tickets will only be available to the family members of the football players and cheerleaders. For away games, we are allowed 25% of the tickets and those tickets will be available for our football players and cheerleaders. Information regarding tickets for MS Football will be posted and given to Coaches each week. No passes will be accepted at the gate.
- HS Soccer – Maximum of four tickets per athlete are allowed for home games and 2 for away contests. *The maximum number of tickets may be reduced based upon venue capacity. Admittance will be subject to change and left up to the host school.
- Cross Country – Tickets permitted per runner will vary depending on venue/course.
*DUE TO LIMITED SEATING AND CAPACITY RESTRICTIONS AT OUR HOME EVENTS, STUDENT AND FAMILY PASSES WILL NOT BE SOLD THIS YEAR.
NEW FOR 2020!!!! LIVE STREAMING OF HOME GAMES/EVENTS
Our district will be going LIVE!! Camera’s are scheduled to be installed this Tuesday, they will be streaming HOME High School Athletic contests that take place in our High School Gym and on the Football/Soccer Fields! More information will be posted when they are up and running.
We will do our best to keep everyone informed of any changes in Athletics. Updates will be posted on the Athletic website and posted on the LIVE FEED and Facebook.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Murphy @ 513.875.5062.